Private Investors, One Care Medical Centre
- Private Investors
- Health Care
- Lump Sum
- $2.2 Million
A lot of people are at risk when there aren’t enough medical facilities and practitioners to meet the needs of the local community. Sarah was contracted to construct this two-storey, purpose-built medical centre to provide a seven-day medical facility, with doctors, nursing, allied health, blood collection and pharmacy, all under the one roof.
A healthy investment for the Pennington community.
The external façade comprises, precast concrete panels, aluminium windows and Alucobond® cladding – a rigid, but flexible façade material. The medical centre was finished off with louvre awnings (both vertical and horizontal) on the ground and first floor windows. The front of the building also included new storm water management, bitumen car park with kerbing and landscaping to round-off the project’s very modern, but very approachable appearance.
Design Challenges and Creative Solutions
- Build 20cm off neighbouring wall. Innovative approach to logistics of site access ensured that the build was successful and minimised disruption to the neighbouring properties.
- Changes to design. Flexibility and adaptability enabled smooth transition and limited delay caused by requests for design changes part way through the project.
- Delivered high level finished build, ahead of schedule.
- Through excellent communication, developed good relationships with neighbours to assist with managing potential issues throughout the build.
- Commitment to excellent communication throughout the entire project provided comfort and built trust.
Make an appointment to discuss your next project with Sarah Constructions