Reece, Concept Store
- Lump Sum Contract
- $0.4 Million
Reece Plumbing’s outlet in Glenelg was the state’s first Bathroom Life Showroom. The $400k development included a full fitout of the showroom, with new lining, upgrades of services, feature pendant lighting and floor tiling.
Varying ceiling heights, contemporary joinery and modern fixtures were the icing on the cake. The building used structural steel frames to support glazed bi-fold doors and stud framing.
Precise coordination was required to synchronize the removal and replacement of the shopfront, while maintaining access for customers and pedestrians. Sarah also liaised with interstate suppliers to ensure that the arrival of display joinery at the showroom occurred on schedule, while not disrupting existing work.
The project was successfully managed to a tight schedule and finished on time for the Grand Opening.
Tapping into quality design.
Design Challenges and Creative Solutions
- Very specific build requirements, every measurement must be exact within 10mm.
- Incredibly tight time-frame for delivery with set completion date. Sarah’s ‘whatever it takes’ attitude ensured the job stayed on schedule.
- High spec show room required high level attention to detail for all finishes and review of each and every fitting.
- Delivered on time for the store’s grand opening.
- Produced an exceptional end product that satisfied very precise design requirements.
- Sarah proactively managed any issues to ensure they didn’t become problem for Reece.
- Travelled to Sydney prior to project commencement to view another Reece showroom to ensure our design and build was consistent.
- Went the extra mile, worked the extra hours, to exceed client expectations.
Make an appointment to discuss your next project with Sarah Constructions