At Sarah, we’re passionate about supporting our people and their wellbeing.
Our ‘Building Wellness’ Program is all about ensuring that we create an environment that allows you to be the best you can be.
Focused on four key pillars, our framework is about more than just providing some additional leave days, but a commitment to improving physical, psychological and financial health for our people.
Key offerings whilst being on the Sarah Team
- Discounted Health Insurance via our corporate partner
- Regular health assessments, skin checks and Body Scans
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Social Team Sporting Activities
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) supporting both you and your immediate family with independent psychological support.
- Mental Health Education & Awareness
- Salary Continuance Insurance to allow you to focus on what matters if you can’t work due to illness or injury
- Superannuation Information sessions and coaching
- Will and Estate planning for you and your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Additional Work/Life Balance Leave
- Volunteer Leave to support you while you support a cause you care about.
Our Building Wellness program is continually being reviewed to ensure we are providing the best initiatives for our people.