Coles, Various Locations
- Design and Construct
- $53+ Million (Collective Value)
Sarah has worked extremely hard to establish a strong relationship with Coles Supermarkets and has developed substantial retail experience to deliver successful store builds and fit-outs. On a number of occasions, Sarah has also shown how to “go the extra yard” for Coles.
“Coles have benefited and enjoyed the close working relationship with Sarah Constructions for many years and have worked together on multiple projects. We respect the relationship that they formed with us and similarly the level of respect and connection they have with our store managers and operations team.
Sarah are highly proactive and innovative, if a problem arises, a solution is provided with the costs, program and safety all accounted for with the best interest of Coles. With these skills and mindset, I believe they are highly valuable contributors to the industry. Sarah’s attention to detail, quality of the product, and achieving extremely tight time frames, ensured the projects were a success.
I highly recommend Sarah for any future work, and we look forward to working with them again in the future.”Paul Gundy, Project Manager SA/NT/TAS | Store Development - Coles
Sarah’s relationship with Coles is a prime example of going the extra yard.
As a result of this strong working relationship, Coles has awarded Sarah multiple extension, refurbishment and fit-out programmes throughout South Australia, the Northern Territory and Tasmania. Sarah has delivered these projects successfully, every time.
Significant projects include the $16million Coles, St. Clair Shopping Precinct in Cheltenham and Coles, Firle. St Clare involved the development of a new shopping centre including Coles store, specialty retail, mall, amenities and car parking. Cole Firle in more typical of the new store renewal program we undertake consisting of new deli, fresh produce and dairy areas, reworking trading floors, entrances, plant areas, offices, amenities and of course the ever-important car parks.
One of Coles’ strict conditions is to keep all stores fully operational; so many projects are run 24/7, to ensure minimal disruption to Coles’ loyal customers.
Design Challenges and Creative Solutions
- Limited disruption to customer shopping experience was paramount. Sarah executed a ‘what’s good for the store’ approach, with the store’s best interest taken into consideration at all times.
- Very tight time frames. Sarah worked around the clock in operating supermarkets.
- Section staging to minimise disruptions. Sarah showed a high understanding of store requirements to manage staging and in one instance sales actually increased because the temporary positioning looked so good.
- Attention to detail and high level of customer awareness. Sarah always implements solutions with a perspective of what’s best for the client.
- Sarah worked day and night to ensure works were completed on time.
- HUGE levels of knowledge within the Sarah team of how a store is run.
- High levels of personal attention to ensure the best solutions are always implemented.
Recently Completed Projects:
Marion – Design & Construct
Darwin CBD – Fixed Price
Oaklands Park – Fixed Price
St Agnes – Fixed Price
St Claire – Design & Construct
Firle – Fixed Price
Murray Bridge – Fixed Price
Edwardstown – Fixed Price
Mt Barker – Fixed Price
Eastland – Fixed Price
Ulverstone Tasmania – Design & Construct
Churchill Centre – Fixed Price
Christies Beach – Fixed Price
Burnside Village Shopping Centre – Fixed Price
Make an appointment to discuss your next project with Sarah Constructions