Tea Tree Gully Veterinary, Hospital
- Tea Tree Gully Veterinary
- Health Care
- Lump Sum
- $2 Million
The Tea Tree Gully Veterinary Hospital is committed to providing quality veterinary care. Working closely with the business owners, the Sarah Constructions project team ensured uninterrupted veterinary services were maintained throughout the upgrade.
Sarah Constructions worked within a tight timeframe to develop a new and enlarged veterinary clinic on TTG Vet’s existing site on North East Road. Sarah managed site communications to ensure a smooth build process, allowing operations to continue at the existing tenancies.
The result was a state-of-the-art facility delivered within a heritage style building. The biggest veterinary hospital in the area and one of the largest in the state, this project has reinvigorated the business and facilitates its continued growth.
State-of-the-art facility, supporting business growth
Design Challenges and Creative Solutions
- Sarah project team prioritised stakeholder meetings and open discussion prior to commencing works to ensure affordable buildability.
- Sarah ensured the client’s requirements for a heritage style build, which is somewhat unusual for a commercial space, were met, taking time with to understand their vision and foresee any potential challenges.
- With materials and equipment being sourced from all over the world (from France to USA) to meet the client’s specifications, Sarah spearheaded a collaborative process with trade services to ensure installation was achievable.
- The successful handover of an impressive animal health facility, matching the client’s vision and resulting in a demonstrable increase in business growth.
- All the client’s specific requirements regarding installation of internationally sourced state-of-the-art equipment and materials were met and facilitated by Sarah.
- The new and enlarged vet facility constitutes an overall improvement to the precinct, including upgraded power to all tenancies and increased footfall, maintaining positive landlord and tenant relations.
- A focus on good communication and a proactive approach to problem solving were paramount in the project team’s liaison with client, tenants and subcontractors throughout the build.
- Anticipation of potential delays to program, and the project team’s responsiveness to issues, equated to a higher level of customer service, which ensured a happy client.
- The Sarah team’s emphasis on defect identification, attention to detail and consistent liaison with subcontractors ensured delivery of the very highest quality construction outcome.
Make an appointment to discuss your next project with Sarah Constructions