Summit Health, Mount Barker GP Super Clinic
- Summit Health
- Health Care
- Lump Sum
- $8 Million
A visit to the doctor’s is not as bad when you visit the Mount Barker GP Super Clinic. Regardless of their aches and pains, visitors have been providing positive feedback about the recently completed, state-of-the-art clinic.
Built in 2014, the $8 million development integrates a medical centre, allied health and specialists, with 23 consulting rooms, training facilities and a pharmacy.
Collaboration to deliver quality, community health care services.
A striking façade of uninterrupted glass ensures the clinic looks as good on the outside as the inside.
As always the Sarah team provided proactive solutions to ensure the job was completed to the client’s requirements. A dust suppression system was put in place to minimise dust levels blowing into the neighbouring hospital. Sarah also implement solutions to monitor vibration and noise levels and access ways were built for the neighbouring hospital and carpark.
Design Challenges and Creative Solutions
- Access – maintaining on-going and uninhibited access for neighbouring properties was managed through intelligent planning and schedule management.
- Dust issues – Sarah managed the potential risk to the neighbouring hospital by maintaining vigorous dust suppression systems.
- Safety – with high pedestrian access around the site, Sarah proactively managed site boundaries and signage to ensure pedestrian safety.
- State-of-the-art integrated centre, attracting specialist medical practitioners and reducing the need for patients to access metropolitan services.
- Continual communication to ensure thorough understanding of client’s needs.
Make an appointment to discuss your next project with Sarah Constructions